Projects are containers for environments and services in Railway.
If you are logged in, projects can be found on your project dashboard.
The project canvas is the default view for a project. Within it, a user can manage services and environments or select a service to view its configuration.
- 100 GB outbound network bandwidth
- Ability to deploy multiple services
- Unlimited inbound network bandwidth
- Unlimited database services
Projects are private by default and only accessible to members of the project.
Projects can be made public, to be shared in a read-only state with anyone on the internet.
Public visibility is helpful for educators who want to show students how their projects look before a user deploys their own.
- Viewers don't need a Railway account to see the project
- Environment variables are private from viewers
- Services and Deployment logs are public
Find instructions for updating your project's visibility here.
Projects can be transferred to other users or to Teams, depending on subscription plan.
Edit this file on GitHub