Railway is a deployment platform designed to streamline the software development life-cycle, starting with instant deployments and effortless scale, extending to CI/CD integrations and built-in observability.
Point Railway to your deployment source and let the platform handle the rest.
Flexible Deployment Sources
- Code Repositories: With or without Dockerfiles. Railway will build an OCI compliant image based on what you provide.
- Docker Images: Directly from Docker Hub or GitHub Container Registry.
- Sane Defaults: Out of the box, your project is deployed with sane defaults to get you up and running as fast as possible.
- Configuration Tuning: When you're ready, there are plenty of knobs and switches to optimize as needed.
Software development extends far beyond code deployment. Railway's feature set is tailor-made, and continuously evolving, to provide the best developer experience we can imagine.
- Variables & Secrets: Easily manage configuration values and sensitive data with variable management tools.
Environment and Workflow
- Environment Management: Create both static and ephemeral environments to create workflows that complement your processes.
- Orchestration & Tooling: Build Railway into any workflow using our CLI or API.
- Observability: Keep a pulse on your deployments with Railway's built-in observability tools.
Railway operates with an emphasis on reliability and transparency. We utilize a combination of alerting tools, internal systems, and operational procedures to maintain high uptime. Read more about product philosophy and maturity here.
Edit this file on GitHub