A Railway project contains all of your plugins, environments, and deployments. If you are logged in all of your projects can be found on your project dashboard.
There are two types of projects.
Projects that are not created by a user that is logged in are considered temporary. These projects
- Are destroyed 7days after they are created
- Are readable and writable by anyone
- Can be claimed by any user to convert it into a private project
Projects that are created by a user that is logged in or that have been claimed are considered private. These projects
- Are only accessible to members of the project
- Are private and require permission to access
Edit this file on GitHub